Contents from the old link would not be left out, as every old link to each page will automatically redirect to the new page link. For instance, if you click on this old link http://blisscareer.blogspot.com/2010/02/electric-power-engineering-scholarships.html the link will open as http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/2010/02/electric-power-engineering-scholarships.html
You'll agree with me that this development will hold more benefit than the former. The link is easier to remember [www.AfterSchoolAfrica.com] and you can proudly tell a friend.
Additional, I will be changing the email address from which you will be receiving updates to afterschoolafrica[at]gmail.com from the next update. This may result to recieving the next update as spam. So you may want to add the above email address to your contact list. This is optional and for subscribers only.
I hope to introduce more features, and in addition to this launch, I'll be building a page where I'll be adding some free resources like free ebook downloads etc. The page will be starting with free downloads of lists of tuition free universities and colleges, list of Need-blind admission universities and more. I'll let you know about this when it's up.
I'd love to here your comments and criticisms regarding these changes on comment form below.
Subscribe by Email for Scholarship notifications and Application Strategies.
Did You Find What You Where Looking For?
Use the Search Box Below To Find it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Got Questions, Enquires, or Comments on this topic? Please use the form below.