Enter your email address to Receive Regular Scholarship and Students Updates



Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The World Scholars Alumni Foundation Scholarship (WSAF) 2010. SCAM? You Must Read This.

What you are about to read could be tagged 'The Most Controversial Blog-Post of The Year'. It could even create a wrong impression of this blog- AfterSchoolAfrica.com - but it's a chance I'm willing to take.

A lot have been said and written about scholarship scams. Students fall victim of these con artists out of desperation and only have regrets to deal with afterwards. If there is anything you should know about Scammers, it is their ability to feed on your desire.
Just yesterday evening -at about 6:23 am, 10th of August 2010- I recieved a mail from a scholarship winner (name withheld) that read:

Dear Sir,
I was shortlisted for the world scholars alumni foundation scholarship 2010 yesterday. I was so elated but it was short lived because they said in the award letter that i should pay 110 USD student membership fee and 94.25 USD for fingerprint... Please, help me verify if this scholarship is for real or scam.
Thanks and God Bless.


I was quick to reply the student, without really investigating the program in question. May be I should have taken some time before drawing conclusions. Here was my reply:

Hi [student name]. It is quite obvious that you are dealing with scholarship scammers. I take to this opinion for the following reasons:
** genuine scholarship foundations do not request for money from winners
** if there is any student membership fee you have to pay, it should be made to the school you are to attend
** for the fingerprint, hmm, never heard about requiring one to claim a scholarship award.
Well, may be you should do further investigations yourself....


After the reply, I decided to search "World Scholars Alumni Foundation Scholarship 2010" on google and found very few reviews on the scholarship program. In fact, there was less than 10 websites on Google about the scholarship. On reading through the reviews, I got to noticed how generous the World Scholars Alumni Foundation have been. In fact they would deserve an award on The Most Generous Non-Profit Foundation of the century, honestly. I'll tell you why I think so. I might have been wrong about the program in the first instance. Well, just read on.


I'll pick the scholarship review on the webpage at www.iacbg.org/board/index.php?showtopic=1972 and highlight on some points from the scholarship announcement. I'll advise that you read between the lines. Quotes from the review are in bold letters.

The scholarship announcement began thus:
Welcome to the WSAF Scholarship 2010. You are just a few short steps away from realising your ambitions at a university of your choice. Please note that the scholarship application is only available online. We will not accept any hard copies or physical applications. Candidates must attach softcopies of the documents to be submitted to the Scholarship Committee. WSAF is currently accepting softcopies only. No hardcopies will be accepted.
Downloadable application forms in pdf format are used for most of our programmes...


With this you don't need to bother about the contact details. All you need to be eligible is to not submit a hard copy. So this takes away all the stress of conventional postal services. Nice one. But why so much emphasis on not submitting through post? The scholarship was open from 15 NOVEMBER 2009 to 7 JULY 2010. Hmm, 7 July; just the day after my birthday.

...Short-listed candidates will be notified six (6) weeks after the application deadline. The candidates will be contacted directly and instructed on the next course of action to consummate the award process...

OK! I missed this part. Your being shortlisted doesn't mean you have won the scholarship, right? You are just one of the students to pay 110 USD student membership fee and 94.25 USD for fingerprint. Correct me if I'm Wrong.


In order to achieve its objectives, the WSAF follows five guiding principles:
1- Quality:
The WSAF promotes study at the highest quality institutions to help students to achieve self-learning and continuing education that is aligned to international standards.
2- Flexibility:
The WSAF system provides students with the opportunity to select the University of Choice and the field of study that matches their abilities and interests, and meet the needs of the labor market.
3- Accountability:
The WSAF seeks to create responsible students who become self-reliant in their learning process and active participants within the academic society.
4- Competency:
Build student competency through continued academic support provided by the WSAF.
5- Support:
The WSAF helps students throughout the scholarship process and informs them on the options they have - from choosing a major, to helping in the transition process, to providing information on employment opportunities after graduation.


This organization is willing to take you by the hand all the way through your career. Who wouldn't want to abide under the shadows of The World Scholars Alumni Foundation? Not even you.
Everyone wants life to be easier.

...What is the WSAF Scholarship programme?
The WSAF scholarships and awards are made available under a series of bilateral educational agreements with governments of the recipient countries and institutions of higher learning around the world. The government of the recipient countries and various multinational companies in these countries has been the principal benefactor in a bid to foster development in these countries.


It's quite unfortunate that the Countries in question are not mentioned here. Or may be I forget to note: it says Government of eligible developing countries. I wonder if your government remembered to let you in on the agreements. How great the grounds The Foundation must have covered so far! It's an effort worth commending.

Now hear this one. It's a fact you don't want to skim through.

How many people will be awarded scholarships by WSAF?
There is no limit to the number of people that will be awarded the WSAF scholarship so long as candidates fulfill the requirements.


Wow! This is big. So if a hundred thousand students fulfill the requirements, they will surely recieve a scholarship. What is the requirement, You ask? Come on, you of all people should know that you only needed to download, fill and submit the application to qualify. In other words, there is no limit to the number of people that will have to pay 110 USD student membership fee and 94.25 USD for fingerprint services. The sum of 204.25 USD.
Here is a part you don't want to miss.

...What are the odds of me receiving the WSAF Scholarship?
The success rate of our applicant pool has been anywhere from just below 40% up to 50% in the past few years. We cannot make any predictions as to how many applicants we will have in a given year.


Yeah! You just heard it. Which means that for every two to three applicants, one is likely to win. There must have been hundreds of thousands of past scholarship recipients so far. However, I tried to search for "World Scholars Alumni Foundation Scholarship 2009" on Google and the result page showed no document for my query. How could that be? Where has World Scholars Alumni Foundation hidden their archives before 2010? Somebody please talk to me.

The review went further to highlight the requirements for undergraduate, Postgraduate and Post Doctoral students. Currently, the message on WSAF website www.wsaf2010.com/, reads:

Due to delayed submission of supplemental materials by some applicants, the slated date, (July 30, 2010) for the announcement of the 2010WSAF scholarship application results has been postponed to August 09, 2010.
Shortlisted candidates for the 2010 award will be notified via email on August 09, 2010...


Still generous enough to wait and accept late submission, the foundation has finally shortlisted it's scholarship candidates and you are likely to have recieved a confirmation as one of the lucky winners.

The World Scholars Alumni Foundation, awards Scholarships to between 40 and 50 percent of their applicants over the years. The scholarship is open to undergraduate students -for Bachelors' Degree- and postgraduate students - for Masters', PhD or Doctoral Degree - for every course of study. Therefore, virtually every student in the eligible developing countries are eligible to apply. That could amount to tens or hundreds of thousands of applicants. That would be a lot of work for the scholarship selection committee. Then, 204.25 USD from shortlisted candidates between 40 and 50 percent of applicants, may be more this time; hmm, enough to award some more scholarships.
I leave you to further comment on this issue. Did you apply for The World Scholars Alumni Foundation Scholarship 2010? Were you shortlisted? What is your view to this arguement? Please share on comment below.


Follow Me On Twitter

Update: Be sure to read through the interesting comments and share your experience.
In the course of the discussion, a Facebook Group was created to help spread the News. Join the group and help pass the word around

See the follow up post on this discussion. CLICK HERE


Subscribe by Email for Scholarship notifications and Application Tips.

Enter your email address in the Box below to Receive Regular Updates in your Mailbox. Don’t worry, your email address is secured with us:

Subscribe by RSS Reader HERE

Did You Find What You Where Looking For?

Use the Search Box Below To Find it!

Related Posts :



107 comments:

Anonymous said...

This article is so helpful for me. Today I have received the same announcement that I was awarded this scholarship, and was so in doubt that it is a scam until I find this article :D Thanks very much

ikenna said...

I'm glad it was useful. Quite a number of students will be in your shoes, right now. Feel free to share this to your network.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am actually from India and yesterday i have received a mail from the above mentioned foundation regarding being awarded a full cover scholarship for my master's program. And even i have been having grave doubts about their authenticity, primarily due to the payments required and also due to no previous records of their scholars.
Is there any way through which we can check their credibility?

ikenna said...

I don't know of any other way, other than reading between the lines. Did you really read through the above content.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm! thank you poster this was so helpful. I got the same mail too today and was very happy until i read the instructions attached to the letter. Immediately I became suspicious and decided to google WSAF only to find very few articles related to it. Then I decided it was fraud.
Dora From Nigeria.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm the same Indian guy from the above post. And yes believe me, i have really been reading about them everywhere. Just want to get an idea if there really was any 100% reliable way of checking.
Anyways if you want more info, they have an address of Australia printed on their letterheads (the one on which they mailed my certificate of scholarship as pdf file). it says:
"Level 2, 140 William street, Woolloomoolloo NSW 2011, Sydney- Australia. Tel: +612-8011-3854, Fax: +612-9475-5119, Email: info@wsaf2010.com"

And, for payment they are asking for "Money Gram" transfer to a "tin Tin Seih" in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Just wanted to check if the others have got the same details too or not.

P.S. Any way we could check it up with the Australian Embassy in our countries?? (Since the address is of Australia)

Anonymous said...

Oh and the International Fingerprinting Services that have been mentioned, i googled it up and all i came up was about an "international fingerprinting services" in Canada.

Anonymous said...

well, mine was to be transfered to;
name: chan myae nyein.
Please, we seriouly need to verify this scholarship!...

Anonymous said...

i also got the scholarship mail ,to me its fraud in the highest order.they really placed emphasis on the money issue.

SANDRA from Nigeria.

Anonymous said...

Nice one everybody. I also got an award letter for PhD studies from same WSAF yesterday evening. And I was so elated so much that I tore the shirt I was wearing- this was no exaggerations at all. Because some visitors were already waiting on me to drop them off, I couldnt read the details. So,pronto, I became a celebrity in their sights. However, my joy was punctuated and deflated when I read through the award letter on getting back home. Though, honestly I didn't see anything wrong in me parting with a patry $204 when I know the cost of PhD training in UK, but I was suspicious of the mode of payment- money gram to one TIn Tin Sein in malaysia while the letter head bore an addy in Australia. So, I co-opted some friends in UK who also co-opted some friends in UK,USA, Lebanon, Denmark, India, and Vietnam to dig further. Their findings really confirmed my suspicions. Well, in order not to belabour you too much, anybody with a superior contrary opinion should please bring it up. it will do a whole lot of good. thanks.

Tunde, Nigeria

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone!
I was really happy when I found this scholarship as it was my last chance to get money for studies. But I have a bad habit 'to google things'. Well, there were no comments or links etc, only scholarships web-sites poor information. Besides, I really 'raped' the Internet looking for funding and I swear I did not see WSAF info in April and May.

Nevertheless, I sent an application pack. Well, last hope, you know. I did not get a letter that people mention here but somehow I felt that I have to google WSAF till I find some comments.

I think we should send this post and comments to all scholarship web-sites in order to save other people's nerves and money.

Kate, Ukraine

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I (a South African) also was awarded the award yesterday and I have not been filled with elation because I cannot shake the feeling that this is a scam.

I am only due to start my Masters in 2011 so I emailed info@wsaf.com to ask if I was still able to apply and they said yes because the award is only given every four years (that might explain the large amount of funds they have available)

But, I was still concerned! It seemed weird that they were asking me to part with money when they were financing me for an entire year!

So I did more digging! Like the above readers stated...there were flaws in the places.
Australia is where the organisation is based, the fingerprint survey place is in Canada and the payment is to an INDIVIDUAL in Malaysia. Hmmmm!

To top it off I could not find evidence of one receipent of the award despite the website saying that it has helped thousands to achieve their goals!

So I dug deeper. I looked for some of the names: Susan Knapp (the lasy who sent the congratulatory email), Martins Harmon (the chair), and Tin Tin Sein. But I turned up nothing on any of these people!

I then decided to send WSAF an email to express my concerns. One about it possibly being a scam and two about the fact that I will not be able to find 200$ in two weeks and if they could help me.

The reply was very cool and merely stated that acceptance of the award was not obligatory!

Despite all this, despite my common sense I am too scared not to send the money in case we are wrong and I loose out on a FANTASTIC scholarship!

I am so confused! Do yo not know someone in Australia who can pay their offices a visit and put all our minds at ease!

Thank you for the article and all those who commented, it made me feel better that I am not the only one who is doubting the authenticity of the scholarship.

Anonymous said...

BTW the web-site looks really poor for a foundation working since 1972. And then how can it be that such a great opportunity is not known as Fulbright or smth?

I just feel sad about it. Not because none is going to get a grant but because people from developing countries do not have money and when someone uses their wish for success to get those last dollars - it is really disgusting.

Anyway I wish everyone good luck in finding funding. I think it's reasonable to make a facebook group to spread the information.

Anonymous said...

here is a facebook group http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=145141655513544

feel free to add any content that might be helpful

ikenna said...

I'm glad at the discussion going on here so far... I wouldn't want to draw conclusions but there are facts that cannot be overlooked. I wrote and published this post less than 5 hours ago and it had recieved more than 200 views and this much comments. Now imagine how many more shortlisted candidates are yet to come online...

40 to 50 percent applicants success rate is unheard of in the history of scholarships, let alone one for which almost every student is eligible to apply. In my little two years of writing about scholarships, this is the first of it's kind....

Although I expected this kind of response, even more, the decision is up to You... 204.25 USD could be little compared to the cost of acquiring higher education. Sum it up to the thousands and we could just made someone somewhere a genius...
it's still your decision to make.

Anonymous said...

we should look for someone who apply to the schoolarship and didn't get the award

Anonymous said...

ohh, another thing that i figured out searching on internet... iwas checking the membership form they sent us... I was not sure what to write in the "designation" section, so I search in internet "PhD, AMTA, CBMT" and look what I found!!!! http://www.pas.org/Files/INDMBRFORM_2010.pdf
is exactly the same form! but that one in the web side look like the original one
I'm glad to find all this comments
keep your eyes open!

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone,
I am the same person from India....
Now I feel pretty sure of it to be a scam...
Anyways just wanted to infuse this that please no one send their finger prints to these people. They can, I don;t know misuse it big time...One needs proper permission to be able to take finger-prints...and if at all they are ever required for ID...why the hell every finger and thumb is required...Please be cautious..I am sensing something bigger than we are imagining it to be...

Anonymous said...

Does anybody here know some person in Sydney, who could go to the above mentioned address and verify. Just suggesting....

Anonymous said...

Am from Kenya and just received the award letter. At first i jumped up and celebrated but this did not last long because when i opened the other attachment i discovered I was supposed to pay some money and that is when i realized it is a scam. Infact such an amount of money is too much for an African student looking for way to pay fees. This guys are cons and i really hope and pray no body falls prey to this idiots. Thank God we are all clever to know there tricks

Anonymous said...

hi guys!
I am from Kenya, Africa. i too got my mail from wsaf today morning. i have not yet downloaded the forms coz am using a mobile phone but from your arguments, i think its not real. they are upto stealing.

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine found out that their website server is located in Malaysia.

No foundation can be so rich that they don't even bother to state clearly the amount granted to each student. And we don't even know where they got money from (no sponsor mentioned). They said in their website that the shortlisted candidates shall be notified from 9 to 20 August, why such a long period? There must be a lot of people...

Decision is for each person to make. But I really hope that no one pay them anything. For a person from developing country like me, 200 USD worths a month salary. I can't stand the thought of being stolen so easily like that. If only we can somehow unmask them

Anonymous said...

People, please join the group http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=145141655513544

The more people know, the safer we feel. WSAF was open to developing countries including Ukraine, Moldova etc. I was lucky to find this information on African web-site but others might not be as lucky as I. Please, spread this information about WSAF.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
This is the reply I got on contacting one of the scholarship sites where the WSAF had posted their advertisement.

Hi XXXXXX,
Thanks for contacting.
Regarding the article, I received it in my email address from whoever sent it wanting to share with others the scholarship. I usually receive messages from different people and I couldn't pin-point out exactly who sent this one.
However, going through the second link you sent, I now realise that it is a scam. Therefore, I have to thank you for bringing to my attention a message that I might have overlooked and just trust before checking and verifying the validity of it. I will take it down NOW.
Thank you.
Admin - xxxxxxxxx.com

Anonymous said...

That's great. There are quite a few scholarship websites WSAF posted their advert. Hope we can notice them all & maybe post some warning so no one will fall to their tricks.

Anonymous said...

these WSAF guys are smart. How can we put them into the court? Malaysian court? They have to answer us for all the lost time! and also for cheating those who payed them!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
After reading the comments here yesterday, I sent a mail to this 'Esteemed' Foundation giving them a link for this page and asking them to clarify the doubts we all have. As of now, i havent received any reply.
However, rest assured, i am confident these people are watching this page constantly. So, in case anyone of you would like to express your 'heartfelt gratitude' to them, please feel free to do so. ;->

-A. Morrison

Anonymous said...

People, if they ask for our fingerprints those people might be terrorists or smth. Anyway, international criminals. Maybe it makes sense to contact some official institutions?

And, please, don't forget to share this information.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! I was elated when I received the mail yesterday but on reading the attachments to the mail, I knew it was a scam. My happiness was short-lived. I was asked to send money ($205) to someone in Malaysia.
Even if it is not a scam its already late for me to start my study this year.
I would like to commend everyone who has posted on this forum. Please keep trying don't give up. your dreams will come true one day. All the best!

R.A. from Nigeria.

Anonymous said...

I believe someone from Malaysia is/are behind all of this. You know, the website and the place the money transferred into are all Malaysia. In fact, I doubt they're anywhere but that place, the emails I receive all sent at Asian working hours too.

So yes, if someone can report this case to Malaysian authority (or Interpol perhaps?)... Even if no one pay them anything (though I doubt this, there's likely someone who don't read this page), they still committed a serious, international crime.

Anonymous said...

Dear people,

Here is a form on the official Interpol web-site http://www.interpol.int/Public/contact.asp where you can write a message.

I have already written one.

But still I am sure that anyone of you can do the same and it will be better if a lot of people write their vision of the situation.

goosemasselle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dear WSAF victims,

I think that there is no motion in the discussion. The point is that it is not just bad, the point is that we should fight it.

There are only 4 members in the facebook group, about 5 tweets on the topic (including 3 that I send myself). Post it everywhere you can. Write to interpol - why are you sitting? WSAF has to pay for our nerves and broken hopes. Besides the thing with fingerprints really smells as a crime.

Join the group now:http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=145141655513544

Write to Interpol now:http://www.interpol.int/Public/contact.asp

Tweet about it now using all possible key words.

Write to your universities and ask them to spread information.

Do smth, don't be passive!

Kingsley Sheteh said...

Its a really great job you did here Ikenna and must be commended for it. I did apply for the scholarship and asked some of my friends to apply though I immediately mentioned to them that I had my doubts about the scholarship since it was too good to be true. However, since I had nothing to loose other than a few hours, I decided to take the risk. I however used a different email address than the one I gave them on the information page (which they promised to contact me with should I be successful) and guess what? All communication has been done with the address I used in sending my files. It therefore means that out files probably were never looked at and that a list was simply created for all incoming emails.
When a friend informed me of her award I immediately checked and saw that I had an offer also. I however wrote all those I informed of the scholarship warning them against making any payments till we had assurance it is not a scam.
I have a friend in Australia who is currently working to find out who if there are people in the named Administrative HQ of WSAF.
I feel we should do our best as someone indicated to get Interpol involved. Who knows what these guys could do with the information collected thus far, and the fingerprints of some persons who may have eagerly submitted the requirements without having time to check it out.
OH LETS CRY FOR OUT BELOVED WORLD!!! CRY FOR OUR BELOVED CONTINENT AFRICA!!!
IF OUR LEADERS COULD MAKE THE RESOURCES OF OUR WORLD AVAILABLE TO ALL, WILL UNSCRUPULOUS GUYS BE NOW STEALING FROM THOSE WHO BARELY HAVE SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SEEKING EDUCATION???
WHAT A WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi,im from the Philippines.i think im the first southeast asian so far.. i've been reading the comments and feel the same way! thank you for putting up this forum and the facebook page. we need to combat scammers like this. and its a big time scam. i was just wondering, the information we sent them, would they be able to use it against us in any way?

at first, i was thinking, $200 is too small for scammers too ask, but if there are lots of us shortlisted candidates!!!! well that could amount to a lot.

i am very thankful for this website. i cannot find anything on the net about the organization. although if it hadn't been for the funds, perhaps i would have sent them my fingerprints. what do they need those for?

in case i get the chance to call the australian office, i'll post an update.

chijioke said...

Let's take it more serious and see if they can be brought to book..who knows the court might mandate them and those that connive with them in this inhumane deed to compensate us.
Hopefully that would pay for my PhD program

Anonymous said...

The offer has been removed from one more site it was posted on and the information has been posted. People need to realize that the potential scam is a lot more present than we think.

http://www.scholarship-options.com/2010/03/if-you-have-to-pay-money-to-get-money-its-probably-a-scam/

Anonymous said...

i checked their website again just now and it already looks different! just the home page is up. the other links/tabs are gone (Guidelines, FAQ, Tell a friend about us, Speak to us, etc.)i checked it earlier this morning and the other tabs were still there!

they are probably sensing that we are onto them! its a good thing we found each other on this website. we are all just hopeful people fm developing countries wishing for a chance at a better education. the number of people they planned to scam are now about to backfire on them because this is the same number of people who will unite to turn against them.

OTHER "SCHOLARS" OUT THERE, PLEASE SPEAK OUT!

Kate said...

Dear friends,

I encourage you to share information in social nets. I know it works. A small message can do much. Post news, write everywhere you can.

Join the group now:http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=145141655513544

Write to Interpol now:http://www.interpol.int/Public/contact.asp

Tweet about it now using all possible key words or use #WSAF in the tweet.

Together we are invincible!
Kate (Ukraine)

Kate said...

It is really hard to find this page. I got here accidentally. This is why I encourage you to share information.

Thanks everyone.

The info about WSAF fraud was published in Ukrainian http://unistudy.org.ua/articles.htm?id=2138

Joan said...

Hi everyone,
Its been really educative reading the concerns and contributions of all those who applied for this scholarship. I have no doubt whatsoever that this is a scam so there is no need belabouring the obvious. However, certain questions need to and must be asked:
How was this scholarship publicised?
I got it from scholarship-positions.com who send me regular mails to my mailbox. Does it therefore mean that they do not try at least to verify the scholarships they advertise? I even wrote to them asking this question and got no reply.
it is clear that some of the scholarship sites do not verify the authenticity of their posts so we should also be wary of them in future. I think they are there to help us in our search and not to help in the publicity of scams.
Mapeh Joan
Cameroon

Anonymous said...

Hi you from fellow SEA nations. I know there're at least 3 people from Vietnam who received that letter award. We have two forums discussing this topic already. One of us checked the domain of their website, this is the result:

Registrant Contact:

Whoisprotection.cc

Domain Admin ()

Lot 2-1, Incubator 1, Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia 57000

P: +603.89966788 F: +603.0



Administrative Contact:

Whoisprotection.cc

Domain Admin ()

Lot 2-1, Incubator 1, Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia 57000

P: +603.89966788 F: +603.0



Technical Contact:

Whoisprotection.cc

Domain Admin ()

Lot 2-1, Incubator 1, Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia 57000

P: +603.89966788 F: +603.0



Billing Contact:

Whoisprotection.cc

Domain Admin ()

Lot 2-1, Incubator 1, Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia 57000

P: +603.89966788 F: +603.0


One more thing I notice is that the contact address has changed in the last few days. Before the results was announced, there are several address in their "Speak to us" page as follows:

WSAF Information Centers

WSAF DENMARK
Vester Farimagsgade 5 3. Sal 1024 Copenhagen V
DENMARK.
e-mail: denmark@wsaf2010.com

WSAF MALAYSIA
Menara Tan & Tan 207 Jalan Tun Razak, 54000 Kuala Lumpur
MALAYSIA.
e-mail: malaysia@wsaf2010.com

WSAF NORWAY
Strandv. 57e 0659 Oslo
NORWAY.
e-mail: norway@wsaf2010.com

WSAF SWITZERLAND
Rue Des Pilettes 3 1729 Fribourg
SWITZERLAND.
e-mail: switzerland@wsaf2010

WSAF USA
20516 Lake Forest Drive, Lake Forest, California 92630
U.S.A
e-mail: usa@wsaf2010.com

now it changed to somewhere in Australia (with phone number at least).

Anonymous said...

Kate, you are correct, it took me some time before I got on this page. BTW, i already also wrote to the interpol, joined the facebook group and posted on every network i have access to. Thanks for strongly encouraging it here.

Joan, I was wondering about that too. I was also subscribed to scholarship-positions.com Googling about the WSAF 2010 scholarship only brings us to these scholarship websites but no information on the group's history can be found. If the scholarship websites do not check the background of the scholarships they advertise, then there could be other scams out there, possibly more complicated and hard-to-recognize like this one. We only got suspicious when they asked for funds.

--philippines

Anonymous said...

its amazing how these people can be sooo wicked. What surprises me is that one of my references said he was contacted to verify his recommendation. They were willing to go to that extent. Probably they knew i suspected them cos i sent lots of mails to them asking for specific websites where i could read more about them. I'm glad i found this site. Thanks guys

Anonymous said...

Come to think of it there was a different person replying my mail each time i tried to contact them. First time one Any Weber, then Owen Clarke and finally Susan Knapp.I wouldn't be surprised if these are ghost names.

Anonymous said...

how can we increase visibility for this site/forum? i mean how can we get it to the top searches on Google? when i try googling WSAF or World Scholars Alumni Foundation, so little about its possibly being a scam shows up. it makes my blood boil!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, different names! There was even a Venessa Jalil posting the ads on the scholarship websites -http://www.modernghana.com/GhanaHome/classifieds/show_classifieds.asp?cat_id=1&cat_which=5&sub_cat_id=12&item_id=4773&menu_id=7&sub_menu_id=354&has_price=

Kate said...

Here are two pages that are in top when I google "world scholars alumni foundation fraud"

http://vietphd.org/showthread.php?p=67596

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-495476.0.html

I'm going to contact them.

It is really hard to jump into the top as this is BLOGGER. This is why I encourage to repost everywhere and especially in social nets.

Anonymous said...

hey wait, just noticed, this venessa jalil who supposed to be a member of the org posted her contact info on the link in the previous comment: Contact Information
Contact Name : Venessa Jalil
Contact Phone : 3605095087
Contact Email : venessajalil@yahoo.com
Posted From : United States

Has anyone tried calling any of the contact details they posted?

Kate said...

Sorry, they already know about us.
But their position is promising.

Anonymous said...

Join the facebook page! We need the numbers!!! How many of us are out here? http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=145141655513544#!/group.php?gid=145141655513544&ref=ts

Anonymous said...

Wow, they really contact referee too? I'm surprised they even read our application. One of my referee was contacted, at first I think it's this WSAF scholarship, turned out it's the different one (since I only have that many referees for all my applications).

Yeah, I was replied 3 people with the exact same names too. Often official letters from an organization will start with "Dear AAA" and end with the signature indicating the name and information (address, phone no. etc) of that organization. But there were nothing like that in those email, really rude.

Anonymous said...

correct, their emails were short and curt. they even had my first and last name mixed up!

Anonymous said...

i just tried contacting them and the line does not go through

Anonymous said...

Where did you call? The US or Australia? This is not working hour in Australia unfortunately.

Anonymous said...

it was Australia. I just checked the number on the scholarship award letter and its different from what is on the website. The one on the website went through. No pick up though. Guess your comment explains why

Anonymous said...

Yeah, please try again tomorrow if you can. Australia time is GMT + 3 and/or +4 if I'm not mistaken (i.e. latter than most other places).

Anonymous said...

There are 10 members in the group. Let's support each other.

Join the group now:http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=145141655513544

Write to Interpol now:http://www.interpol.int/Public/contact.asp

Tweet about it now using all possible key words or use #WSAF in the tweet.

Accidentally it happened that I posted my comments via plutchen account and Kate. This is the same person - me:)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! This is awful, i've been dancing all day. Please let this not be a scam. I even forwarded their e-mail to my university!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous,

This a scam. Please, join the so called movement and help to save money and nerves of other people.
And write to the university.

Don't panic, we still believe that we are going to get the best second chance.

ikenna said...

Thank You all for your contributions... At least we're getting somewhere. But this page have only been viewed about 568 times and it's obvious their are thousands of people involved.
@plutchen: and others who are have done more than commenting, great job. Let's keep the word alive.... I've personally contacted some major websites to help spread the developing story...
Two hands are better than one.

Anonymous said...

frankly my joy knew no bounds initially. the indices of scam i traced was the fact that most scammers prefer Money gram for fund transfer since they get scot free via this route. the fact that there was no coperate name and account details summitted was a slash on their intellect. friends i know this hurts after all the hopes we had been cooking but do take heart and pray to God for providence. believing you have not found a domiciary account or deviced other means of paying those characters.

Anonymous said...

like i said earlier friends keep moving on and dont be deterred by those characters
icuends
Nigeria

Anonymous said...

Hi Ikenna,

I also received such a mail. When i checked the address details on the letter that was sent through the mail and their address details on the website, i realized the phone and fax numbers were different. The contact email addresses given is also different. I was expecting to receive the email from the email address that i sent the application (scholarshipcommittee@wsaf2010.com) but rather it came from this email address; info@wsaf2010.com. The most intriguing aspect was that, they indicated that shortlisted applicants would be notified 6 weeks after the application deadline but they sent emails to applicants claiming that shortlisted applicants would be contacted at the end of the month (July). Well they finally then said because some applicants could not submit their supplemental documents they were pushing it to the 9th of August. The 9th of August later changed from 9th to 20th August. The most amazing aspect is the money transfer aspect. I sent a mail to moneygram to verify such authourization to do the transaction on behalf of WSAf and they claimed of no such knowledge. Well i believe there is something fishy out there and it thus raises a lot of eyebrows. These are some suggestions that i would like to make to all who have received such mails from WSAF and asking them to pay the money
1. WSAF needs to provide a list of all their beneficiaries since the inception of the scholarship.

2. Because it is an organization, i believe they should have a registration document. They have to provide substantive documents to shortlisted applicants if they expect them to pay such amounts requested.

If answers are not provided for these statements, then we treat it as a twenty first century scam.

This are my views

Anonymous said...

If no tertiary institute has heard of them that would be one of the many final nails in their coffin. They should (if they bother to properly reply to any email) at least give a name of an accredited university/college that can back them up.

ikenna said...

@Kate it was a great move to create a Facebook Group on this... I've included the link on the main post.

Peron said...

Hi everybody,

I would like to take this opportunity to commend Ikenna for bringing to light this snake of a scam. Kate, you have also done a good by creating the Facebook page as well as encouraging people to share the information. I encourage all to pass this information to their friends or people they know might have applied for the WSAF scholarship. I personally is not a victim but i friend whom i help to put up the application is. I guess the disappointment and pain is obvious for all the affected. Lets join hands to seek for justice against these deceitful and crooked individuals who's aim is just to exploit innocent individuals.

Anonymous said...

Dear All,

WSAF has an announcement, I know everyone has already seen it but still

ANNOUNCEMENT!
To All WSAF 2010 Scholarships applicants
Result of the 2010 World Scholars Alumni Foundation Scholarships
Shortlisted candidates for the 2010 award will be notified via email between August 09, 2010 and August 20, 2010.
Names of successful applicants will be published on September 09, 2010.

It means that during this period of time there will be more and more people. And they need this information.

Post anti-WSAF messages at your local forums, any social nets, your web-sites or web-sites of famous people that you know.

Thanks everyone! Keep on moving!

PS @ikenna - thank you too. It's your blog that made me realize that the problem is much more serious than a personal failure, it's about everyone in any country.

Anonymous said...

Dear all,
I am glad a lot of people have confirmed my fears. I actually applied for the scholarship but was not selected. Maybe they saw am a lawyer and could mess up things for them. However, my friend got the award and forwarded same to my box. Immediately I saw the $204 payment to be made in a private name, I became suspicious. Does it mean that a corporate entity like WSAF cannot open an account? I went into research about the foundation and found that their site has been modified and certain information removed from their “speak to us” page. I also notice a different phone and fax number in their letter head paper. I further searched for the data base of old recipients without any success until it became clear to me that the website was created in 2009 specifically for this purpose. I searched for www.wsaf2009.com, www.wsaf2008.com .... without any result in view of the fact that the foundation claimed to have been giving scholarships since 1972..

Thanks to information technology. Who knows how many people that would have fall prey to these criminals.

Sam, Nigeria

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam,

You know, they announced that the shortlisted candidates will be informed in a long period from 9 to 20 August. So it's very likely that they just haven't sent their so called "award letter" to you yet. And in light of our revelation about their fraud, perhaps they would stop sending their letter to new people, who knows. In any case, if you receive their letter, please inform us.

I'm not sure they fear the law (in other countries) that much. I'm working in legal profession too (though not yet become a lawyer), but still receive their award letter on 11th August. Now I'm really worry about what they can do with our personal information...

Anonymous said...

i have an account number. Maybe they could be stopped.
Bank Name: Ambank
Account Name: Thompson Raymond
Account Number: 526-748-903-829-51
Swift code: ARBKMYKL
Address: Level 26 menara Ambank, No 8 jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala
Lumpur, Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous,
Thanks for sharing it.

Please, send it to Interpol
http://www.interpol.int/Public/contact.asp

Anonymous said...

There was a new message on the facebook group page.

Hi everyone!!!

WSAF is truly a scam.

I went ot British Council Nigeria, British High Commission Nigeria,called British High Commission and British Council Malaysia on the authenticity of this scholarship and guess what.......................................................................................................................

THEY ALL SAID IT IS A FAKE.

I even went as far as calling Nigeria High Commission UK that has a list of all scholarship bodies and they quickly explained that they have never heard of it since its existence-1972-common!!!Its such a scam.

And then finally,I called WSAF on the no given on the form and realized that it was a malaysian no,so im wondering why on earth is Australia written on the form?

I later spoke with them and here was my discussion and response:

Me : Supposed WSAF
Hello : Hello,WSAF,how may i help you,my name is .........(of course different from the name of the person who sent the mail-susan ....)

Hi,I got the WSAF Scholarship and I will like to know the next step of action: ok,just pay in through moneygram through .....Account

But Why an Individual Account: Hello,Hello,I cant hear u

Why must I pay some amount of money for this scholarship: It is for future correspondence to help other students

Since when have u been in existence?: 1972

How many students have won this scholarship since 1972: We are going to publish that by September 3(contrary to September 9 written on the website)

But why should it take that long?: Hello,Hello,I cant hear you, the reception is very bad here,Hello...........

So how do we pay in Nigeria?we cannot pay through moneygram in Nigeria:(speedily!!!)-alright, heres an account name and account no in Malaysia, you can pay it into this account


I am sorry but we need to confirm the authenticity of the scholarship: The award is not obligatory

I am here,I can hear you clearly: Line drops..


Can you just imagine?

I even went as far as contacting the scholarship board of my University at UK and they advised that no scholarship board "charges" for their service, i mean, this is why it is called a scholarship, right?and also, i was told by them that since they have been in my University,no student has ever been awarded the scholarship.

Also, why on earth will the website be www.wsaf2010.com, what happened to just www.wsaf.com?This is because this site was just created 2009.

Why also, will the iste look so bare,if they can afford to give students full tuition,maintenence,books and flight tickets, why will they possible not have a very nice site.

You should all also note that the location of the account no and name given to me is in a popular market in malaysia,Someone who has travelled there confirmed this!!!

IT IS SO FAKE.

PLEASE, SPREAD THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think the best way to track this people down is through the company that registered the domain name. They definately know the person(s) behind this. Details below:

Domain Name: WSAF2010.COM
Registrar: WEB COMMERCE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED DBA WEBNIC.CC
Whois Server: whois.webnic.cc
Referral URL: http://www.webnic.cc

Special note should be taken of the

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the investigation work on this. So they are really from Malaysia after all. Back several posts above, I posted the domain name of their website:

Lot 2-1, Incubator 1, Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia 57000

P: +603.89966788 F: +603.0

Everything confirmed that they operate in Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

Yes and Bukit Jalil should be related to Vanessa Jalil who was posting the scholarship on some scholarship sites.

Anonymous said...

guys see what i just discovered. visit this site

http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page=fraud_data&id=10213

The site says this
Please Note that much of the information contained in these pages (from WHOIS Information) is falsified and forged from the scammers. Given that fact, please be aware that many registrars, hosts and providers are projected in a bad light. Understand that some hosts and providers are very diligent about removing fraudulent sites, whilst others are not. This page is not intended to paint the registrars, hosts and/or providers in a negative light. Please use your best judgement with the information provided.

Anonymous said...

anyone can contact INTERPOL MALYSIA

Assistant Director,
National Central Bureau (NCB) / Interpol Malaysia,
Royal Malaysian Police Headquarters,
Bukit Aman,
50560 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Tel: +60 (3) 22 62 68 85
Fax: +60 (3) 22 72 24 91
E-mail: interpol@rmp.gov.my




http://polismalaysia.brinkster.net/Royal%20Malaysian%20Police%20Force%20-%20Interpol.asp

Anonymous said...

ANY ONE WHO IS VICTIM, YOU SHOULD CONTACT INTERPOL MALAYSIA
THE ADDRESS IS ABOVE TO THIS POST

Anonymous said...

I think we should call Malaysian Interpol to catch these guys who are behind this fraud.

As some of above posts showing that they are in malaysia. At least, If they are not in malaysia we can request Interpol to shut down server.

It is important to shutdown their server so that they can not make fool more innocents.

Anonymous said...

I have written an email to the Malaysian police and the interpol

martha said...

God is a superpower and He is always protecting His own from falling into the preying mouths and hands of evil mean rascals acting in the evil power of satan of whom WSAF are agents. Am very sorry for the WSAF because they have sold their lives to satan thinking that satan is a friend,all satan does is to misuse wsaf who foolishly think they can fool all people all the time WOE UNTO YOU WSAF FOR DARKNESS WILL NEVER REIGN OVER LIGHT. MAY ALL YOUR EVIL PLANS BE THWARTED IN THE POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS, MAY YOU ALL BE STRUCK WITH BLINDNESS AND LET YOUR SIGHT BE NOMORE FOR YOU HAVE NOT MADE A CORRECT USE OF IT. MAY ALL UR BRAINS FILL UP WITH WATER HENCE YOU WILL NOT THINK ANYMORE. TODAY IS YOUR DEFEAT DAY. I ADVISE TO REPENT YOUR SINS AND TURN AWAY FROM YOUR EVIL, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BE SAFE AND SAVED,PLUS IN CASE IT IS MONE YOU NEED, ASK GOD AND HE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS REACHES IN GLORY. WOE UNTO YOU WSAF TEAM, FOR YOUR TIME IS NO MORE.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm the commenter from the Philippines.

By this time, it has completely sinked in. I was defrauded - WE were defrauded. i did not expect that this circle of "scholars" would be a support group - but so far that was what this unified effort (on this site and on the facebook group) has done for me. We all met here and were brought together by a common interest - trashing the fraudster who tricked us.

It was not just the money... it was the dashed hopes, the time spent waiting, the prayers, the effort put into getting recommendations, putting the records together, working on the essay - the works. Admittedly, the emotional damage was great.

Good thing is, we did not fall prey to their greed. The deception stops here. Whatever we placed into this (time, effort, emotion, money for school applications) - let's charge to experience.

I am wishing all of us here better fortune in all our future endeavors. we should not think that we were fools to have fallen for such a scam - it was a complicated one! Crooks sure are getting more sophisticated. They go with the times, i guess. We just need to be more vigilant.

Thank you for coming out, sharing your views and giving whatever you have to bring to the table. The world is still a bright place. I did not expect that a sad occurrence like this will bring people together - to work as ONE.

Anonymous said...

..can't believe it, their website is still up!!! You're going down WSAF2010!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure shutting down their website would help much. After all the application has closed, they now have in their hand application documents from thousands people. It's the people who did apply and receive their award letter demanding money (i.e. most of us) who need help. Even without the website, all information on money transfer (to WSAF) is contained in those letters so some people are still likely to fall victim to them.

Now we have the bank account, the website server, the phone number (as one could talk to them through that line), I think it's fairly sufficient for the (Malaysian) police to find out who's behind all this. Please contact Malaysian Interpol!

Anonymous said...

If Police shutdown server of WSAF2010
1.They are using emails XXX@wsaf2010.com immediately they cannot use these emails.
2.If they have not downloaded OUR files [luckily] which we have send to them can be rescued.
3.Now a days it is very easy to trace the location, please at least each of us should email or call directly to
Interpol Malaysia
Tel: +60 (3) 22 62 68 85
Fax: +60 (3) 22 72 24 91
E-mail: interpol@rmp.gov.my

Please DO Qout this address & Information in your emails to Interpol

Lot 2-1, Incubator 1, Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia 57000

P: +603.89966788 +603.89966788 F: +603.0
**********************************************
Domain Name: WSAF2010.COM
Registrar: WEB COMMERCE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED DBA WEBNIC.CC
Whois Server: whois.webnic.cc
Referral URL: http://www.webnic.cc
*********************************************
Bank Name: Ambank
Account Name: Thompson Raymond
Account Number: 526-748-903-829-51
Swift code: ARBKMYKL
Address: Level 26 menara Ambank, No 8 jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala
Lumpur, Malaysia
********************************************
PLEASE SPEAK OUT AND SAVE MORE INNOCENTS

Anonymous said...

Well, guys, there is a group and a lot of web-sites of the art festival with the same abbreviation WSAF and they are in google top when you search 'wsaf'. I contacted them on facebook and explained the situation. Admins promised to help us with promotion. Many thanks to them!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=134586970276&ref=search

Anonymous said...

They are Warwick Student Arts Festival

Their page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=134586970276&ref=search

Zainab said...

Hi everybody. I am from Iran and I received an awarding email too! I have not been admitted in any university yet. I think awarding scholarship to an applicant who is admitted nowhere is suspicious enough, let alone asking money before awarding anything really!!!!

Anonymous said...

Guys, their website is down at the moment. It says, "We are currently upgrading our website
Please come back latter!"

The nerve of these people.

Anonymous said...

oohh god! i'm still finding fake things about WSAF....!!
they even don't put some effort writing the award letter... just look in internet: "The reviewers believe that you have the ability to do high-quality graduate work and we are pleased to offer you this fellowship in recognition of your great potential for success." and you will find our "original" letter in many internet sites

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!!!!!!
Am from India.I am also cheated by these useless people. I feel good seeing that we all guys are togather for a action against these.
Please all join the group created by our friends and lets everyone request to the interpol.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! I know this is the 3d day and according to mass-media laws people lose their interest just on the third day. This is not applicable to us.

We have to check and update info everyday.

Antonija said...

Hi

I am from Croatia. I have been suspicious from the very beginning, but have decided to apply anyway. When I received their letter about the award I was sure it was a scam. But I also think that it is not only about the money, because they are asking for very detailed fingerprints. I hope they can't do anything with the information they alredy have about us (e.g. signature, photo, birth certificate...) Does anyone feel that we should (together with informing Interpol) send an email to their (WSAFs) contacts letting them know we have already taken an action? This might prevent them to try to do something with our data....

Anonymous said...

Dear Antonija,

If I understand correctly, you have already paid them the money? Not sure if you've done this or not, but if you haven't, I suggest you to contact the Interpol immediately. Their crime has become serious if they really have the money and do not pay back. If you don't mind, please update to us what happen afterward (if they confirm, send you the documents as they said in the letter, contact your school, etc).

If I'm not mistaken, there're several people in this thread already sent emails to them (i.e. WSAF), one even sent them the link to this page. So I suppose they know everything quite well (after all they shut down their website).

Antonija said...

No, I didn't pay. I have contacted my university, Croatian police and Interpol immediately. Sorry for misunderstanding....
I am only concerned with the consequences of them having our personal information (which was required in the application process)

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Finally I found something that would go with my inner thoughts about a serious scam here!!! Unfortunately I paid!!!
Well what do we do now?

Anonymous said...

You can contact Interpol Malaysia asap:


Assistant Director,
National Central Bureau (NCB) / Interpol Malaysia,
Royal Malaysian Police Headquarters,
Bukit Aman,
50560 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Tel: +60 (3) 22 62 68 85
Fax: +60 (3) 22 72 24 91
E-mail: interpol@rmp.gov.my


http://polismalaysia.brinkster.net/Royal%20Malaysian%20Police%20Force%20-%20Interpol.asp

Wish you the best of luck and please update to us if there is anything happen (e.g. the WSAF or the Interpol contact you). Please don't hesitate to say if there is anything else we can do to help you.

kriti sharma said...

Hey,
I dint get d award letter.. fortunately not shortlisted!!
Many thanks for putting up this page, n d FB grp. I m writing to interpol..
i seriously believe its time dat we all take action abt bringing dis up for legal action, compensation or watever is necessary.
Knowing the magnitude of d crime will make d authorities faster to take appropriate action against WSAF.

Kriti.

Unknown said...

.horrible,,,,I am a Bangladeshi..From the beginning I am doubtful about this whether they legitimate or scam as they asked that there was no limit of awarding scholars... but after that when i got this award I am very much excited,... .......... but my happiness doomed when i contacted with my supervisor who contact with Australian federal police and they informed him that they may scam as well as identity thief......thanks all of you for your post...that helps me to take right decision...

Anonymous said...

Romeo, Ivorian students
I also got the scholarship WSAF and is seeking the truth of their information that I came across vous.merci for your research and information. noted only that closed their site under the guise of improvement. which confirms your theses. I also wrote to Interpol and informed all my friends with whom I apply. sincere thanks

Anonymous said...

I am working in a research organization of Pakistan a researcher and have an experience of 8 years. I have also applied for wsaf scholarship 2010 with PhD offer letter from univ of Manchester. I was eagerly waiting for wsaf scholarship result but for last many days their website is being upgraded. Their web page and application process shows many confusions My Sister who is already having masters in physics with very good teaching experience has also applied for WSAF. but both of us have not received any response from WSAF. It means we are not short listed I tried to call their office in Sydney but their telephone number doesn't work. My one colleague is studying there, on my request he has also tried to call them several times but no response at all from wsaf, he also left message for them,,, but no response,,, this all shows its a planned well organized and deep rooted fraud to play with sensitive psychologies of youngsters and students.

Anonymous said...

Hi eveyone,

I am from Uganda and I have been waiting for the email but it never came through which I beleive was a blessing in disguise. Thanks for all the comments about WSAF atleast I now know what to look out for next time I am applying for a scholarship.

By the way before their announement came, I kept asking them whether they had released the results. Interestingly enough, they would change their website as soon as I made a question or comment about the release of the results and they seem to be extending the dates all the time till they finally closed the site and said they were upgrading. The reason I was getting in touch was because I felt they were delaying the release of scholarships given most universities are starting in the first week of September which should have been another sign of them being a scam.

Thanks for reading;

Anonymous said...

Thanks everybody for this discussion! I have also applied to this WSAF scholarship, but till now haven't received any email from them except the confirmation of the receipt of my application. Let's help each other to spread this information...Thanks in adance

Anonymous said...

please stop commenting on what you dont really know about. i am a student of this university doing my second degree programme now. its real.. Dan from USA

Anonymous said...

check out this article on WSAF printed on the Daily Nation, Kenya; http://www.nation.co.ke/magazines/Hungry%20for%20scholarship%20easy%20prey%20for%20scammers%20/-/1190/1004062/-/item/1/-/utghkbz/-/index.html

Anonymous said...

could u please help to find out if this studentship is spam as well. iam suspicious
http://www8.umu.se/umu/aktuellt/arkiv/lediga_tjanster/313-1087-10.html

Post a Comment

Got Questions, Enquires, or Comments on this topic? Please use the form below.