Since there is no point in sharing what you will find no use for, I've set up a Poll to get an idea of what you expect of AfterSchoolAfrica.com as the year goes by. The question for the poll is What Do You Want More From AfterSchoolAfrica.com in 2011? The options to vote includes:
Scholarship Notifications
Study Abroad Info
Online Business Tips
Recommend Useful Educational Products
Random Educational Articles
Tell Me About Yourself
To vote you have to select an option from the Poll on the Right Sidebar of this site. You may select multiple options from the categories. The options with the most votes will determine our topics of concentration.
Please, take 30seconds of your time to drop your vote on the right sidebar of this site. I'll surely appreciate it.
To share a little secret with you; I don't know about you but I get bored just reading scholarship announcements. If you'd like to suggest a topic that is not mentioned on the poll, please share on comments below.
Have You subscribed to Updates from After School Africa like Thousands other Scholars? CLICK HERE to Subscribe by Email, Check you Mailbox or Spam mail to activate your Subscription and Hold on for streams of coming publications.
Did You Find What You Where Looking For?
Use the Search Box Below To Find it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Got Questions, Enquires, or Comments on this topic? Please use the form below.